2019 Benefits Enrollment is here! It’s your chance to select the perfect mix of benefits for you and your family. Here's what to expect for next year.
New administrator for Disney accounts
- Optum Bank will replace PayFlex as the administrator of Disney’s tax-advantaged accounts, including the Health Savings Account, Health Reimbursement Account, and the Health Care and Dependent Day Care Flexible Spending Accounts.
- If enrolled, you will receive a single debit card from Optum in December to use for all accounts that apply to you.
- Action step if you have an HSA: During Annual Enrollment, go to Fidelity NetBenefits® to actively confirm the transfer of your account balance to Optum.
- Learn more about how current accounts will transfer and read Frequently Asked Questions. NOTE: FSAs do not roll over. You must elect your contribution each year during Annual Enrollment.
Changes to employee contributions, deductibles and copays
- Some employee contributions for medical options as well as deductibles for Basic PPO and Consumer Choice will increase.
- Copays under annual eye exams are being eliminated—that means no cost to you for in-network preventive care under all of Disney's health plan options.
Easier to use Voluntary Benefits site
- Sign up for discounts on home, auto and pet insurance—and check out the Purchasing Power Program as a potential way to pay for purchases such as computers and appliances through automatic payroll deductions.
Ready to get the party started? Take action now and enroll by November 2.
Select your home location in the drop-down menu below to see if anything else is happening in your area.