2019 is right around the corner. See what you need to know—and do—to head into the New Year with confidence.
New administrator for Disney accounts
- Optum Bank will replace PayFlex as the administrator of Disney’s tax-advantaged accounts, including the Health Savings Account, Health Reimbursement Account, and the Health Care and Dependent Day Care Flexible Spending Accounts.
- If you enrolled, you will receive a single debit card from Optum in December to use for all accounts that apply to you.
- Learn more about how current accounts will transfer and read Frequently Asked Questions.
Changes to employee contributions, deductibles and copays
- Some employee contributions for medical options as well as deductibles for Basic PPO and Consumer Choice will increase.
- Copays under annual eye exams are being eliminated—that means no cost to you for in-network preventive care under all of Disney's health plan options.
Easier to use Voluntary Benefits site
- Sign up for discounts on home, auto and pet insurance—and check out the Purchasing Power Program as a potential way to pay for purchases such as computers and appliances through automatic payroll deductions.
Ready to make the most of your 2019 benefits? Take action now.
Select your home location in the drop-down menu below to see if anything else is happening in your area.