Disney’s total rewards program for full-time employees and Cast Members provides benefit options that vary in employee contributions, coverage levels and out-of-pocket costs. You decide which choices best meet the needs of you and your family. As your needs change, so can your benefits.
What do I need to know about enrollment?
Outside of Annual Benefits Enrollment you can only change your benefits elections within 31 days after a qualified life event or when you first become eligible for benefits. Select your location for more information about enrolling in Disney benefits for 2018:
What benefits are available?
- Medical (up to five options)
- Dental (up to three options)
- Vision (two options)
- Life Insurance (multiple levels of coverage for yourself and your dependents)
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Group Legal Plan
Select your location to view a comprehensive comparison of your 2018 Disney benefit options:
If you need help comparing the medical options available to you, talk to ALEX.
How much does coverage cost?
Employee contributions vary by the options you select and the family members you cover. You can see the 2018 employee contribution rates by selecting your work location:
- California and eligible Washington State and Idaho ZIP codes
- Florida (excluding certain Central Florida ZIP codes)
- Eligible Central Florida ZIP codes
Who can I cover?
You can elect medical, dental, vision and dependent life insurance coverage for your:
- Domestic partner*
Click here for details on dependent eligibility.
* You pay taxes on imputed income (subject to state regulations) for the medical, dental and/or vision coverage you choose for your domestic partner and his or her children.
Disclaimer: This information is intended primarily for employees and Cast Members eligible for Disney's Signature Benefits. Eligibility for specific benefits may vary depending on an employee or Cast Member's work status, job location or terms of an applicable collective bargaining agreement.
If you are a non-full-time employee or Cast Member, click here for information on medical coverage offered through the Affordable Care Act.